Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's all a part of the Good Vibe Tribe


The artwork that I created was one about hand symbols, and specifically symbols I see around music and fashion. Peace, thumbs up, high-five, rock on, and even the triangular shape one makes between their own two hands are involved heavily in these themes. I felt as though centering these images around a triangular mirror with a mosaic all seeing eye would be aesthetically pleasing, and suitable for the theme of my bedroom. I included the use of light to portray many things including fireworks, lighters, LED's, and the fact that there will always be light in the darkness. While you can't see it in the photos the words Good Vibe Tribe are written in a triangular shape around the photo in the middle of the image which is supposed to be a face coming out of the darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment